Monday, September 29, 2008

When motivation is low...


Just one day away from starting work again... and I just realized that it is always hard for me to find motivation again after taking some time off in my native region... just wondering why it is like this !?! Is it that I miss my region too much or that my new life is not exactly what I would like it to be... not that I really know, but I have that weird feeling that something is still wrong/missing.  Will have to sort out that motivation issue if I want to be performing in my new job !

2 comments:

ignorant bliss said...

trust.the.process. you are exactly where you need to be at this point in your life. just look around and past the cubicle (which in itself is a new surrounding as you are being moved)and see what life is offering you. then create your own magic!

ignorant bliss said...

BTW-- gorgeous shot!!! you have a fab eye for photography.