Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This is called swiss service...

One month ago I ordered a sofa at Interio... I picked the brown one because it was supposed to arrive within 2.5 weeks, whereas the special order would have taken 3 months.  Guess what... I called this morning and they are now telling me that it will arrive either at the end of October or at the end of November ! 

If I had known I would have picked the dark brown color, since the special order was supposed to take 3 months. Which seems to be the length it will take for my normal order.  This is maybe what is meant by Service in Switzerland ?!?

All in all, I cannot buy my other furniture until I get my sofa, since I cannot evaluate the space in my living room without it.  Meaning that I will still not feel at home until I can finalize all my interior design which might be for another 2 months... I hate this situation !! 

I tend to believe that this might be a sign, just like the fact that the first day I came back to Switzerland in July I was stopped by the customs who said I was carrying drogue in my bag... (which obviously I was not doing but the guy tried to force me to say so).

2 comments:

ignorant bliss said...

methinks the lack of cow poop is the problem. get to st. cerge quickly!! :)

Xavi said...

naaa, do not need to do that ! Or do not want to...