Saturday, August 23, 2008

So much to do...

The next couple of weeks are going to be really busy...

First, I am going to the UK next week to spend some time with 2 sales rep.  I am really looking forward, this going to be really nice to see how we actually sell our insulin pumps !  So the trip will start in Liverpool, followed by Manchester prior to coming to London.  I will then spend the weekend there at stay with Vivek.  I am really looking forward to it.  This weekend will allow me to see some of my IESE friends, whom I miss so much.  So I will for sure see Vivek and Brian. Hopefully a few other ones as well !

Then I will get my new flat in Nyon as of the 1st of September.  Which means that I also need to prepare for my move since I have to leave my temp flat in Morges at the latest on Sept 8th.  This is going to be really challenging ! First, the only piece of furniture I own now is a bed... so, you might tell me that it is the most important, but that means that I need to buy everything else.  I have seen a super sofa at Interio, but it will take me 10 to 12 weeks to get it ! Well, I could get it in 2 weeks if I took the light brown color however, to prevent any wine or other substance incident, I want to have it dark grey... so that means that I have to wait for a really long time.

So anyway, I have a lot to do at work as well, on top of organizing my new flat... that will keep me quite busy in the coming weeks...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good......

MujerDivina said...

Aren't you excited about decorating it?

Xavi said...

yes I am... I actually think that I will need a few advice...

Xavi said...

In the end I was not patient enough to order the sofa in grey... 3 months are just too long ! So I decided to have it brown, which would take only 3 weeks...

MujerDivina said...

I am telling you, white, black and chrome minimalist! And lots of white flowers! Wait, that's me... :D