Friday, August 1, 2008

Back in Switzerland after my trip to the US

I have been here for a month now... really hard to start working again after the MBA and especially after 3.5 weeks of holidays in the US. I will post a few pictures of this trip soon.



Being back in Switzerland is really special. I really wanted to come back close to Geneva. However, it is funny how life can change in a few months. I am now wondering whether I should not go for a couple of years in the US or in Asia. This is what I try to integrate right now in my thinking... in other words, I do not know !



Below is a picture from my temporary flat in Morges. It has view on the Lake and, if the weather is clear, view on the Mont Blanc (in the middle of the picture). You can also see Evian, yes where they have the water ! Well, I don´t drink it that much, but they also have one of the most beautiful golf in Europe, where they play the women master. I saw Michelle Wie and Paula Creamer playing there 2 years ago.




So living here is a bit quiet and sometimes boring, but I guess that it is hard to match Barcelona... At least I can train for my marathon. I run 3 times a week now !

No comments: