Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First post: this is how it started...

One of my best friends just showed me his blog today and I thought that I should start writing my own. Talk about my own experiences, post on different topics and then come back in a few months/years to see how my life and the world has evolved seems to be a great idea !

So let's start from the beginning. It took me almost one hour to figure out what name I should use. So where does the name of the blog comes from... It actually almost speaks for itself. A tastevin is a special cup that is used in France to taste wine. It was created in the 17th century in Burgundi. Being originally from a family of winegrowers in France, I thought that this was an nice name to use.

As you can see from the picture, the tastevin has lines and circles drawn inside the cup, which are used to observe the color of the wines.



No comments: