Sunday, October 12, 2008

Starting to feel at home and getting involved in Bus Dev...

So the latest news of my life...

After weeks of wondering what curtains to buy, I finally made my choice this saturday. I went to Ikea with Alex and bought them. Then we installed them in my kitchen.  I also bought a picture of the eiffel tower, black and white, of 2 meters by 1.4 meters.  So the flat is taking shape now.  And seeing that on top of this I finally received my tv, I start to now feel at home.  However, I am still waiting for my sofa ! Then it will really start to feel like my own flat !

Also, job wise, there have been a few developments.  I am now officially project lead on one of the activities that the Bus Dev team is working on.  This is good news to me as this will bring diversity into my work life !  And also allow me to learn a lot about the industry.

No comments: